While the lifestyle rules may be different in a strata scheme, the basic principles of smart property ownership and appreciating real estate remain the same.
Your individual unit or apartment might be a much-loved showpiece, but if the neighbouring units and common areas look neglected or harbour defects caused by lack of maintenance, it will affect your outcomes and values.
Well-managed properties which enjoy a;
- high degree of owner cooperation and participation
- collective view to consistently maintaining the whole building
- a good record of participation on the owners’ association
- transparent financial records
- a proactive, knowledgeable strata manager
…will always be attractive to future buyers.
After 36 years of enhancing, maintaining and protecting billions of dollars worth of collective property assets, Independent Unit Management understands exactly how to keep your collective values strong and growing.
Talk to us today about an assessment of your collective asset and its governance. We can make recommendations for improvement today.