Strata Governance Assessment
How well managed is your unit’s future value?
Is your Owners Corporation equipped to make the best decisions for
your unit block – your collective property asset?
If you live in a strata scheme, your unit is part of a larger collective property asset.
It takes expert management to protect and enhance a community’s combined property value.
It starts with two vital elements:
- Understanding that your unit’s value is tied to the collective worth of the entire property asset. How well managed the whole block is will affect your lifestyle and hip pocket.
- Becoming informed so you can make the right decisions that will enhance, manage and protect your asset. Good governance and good decision making starts here.
If you believe your strata manager should:
- help you plan for a bright property future
- be proactive and supportive
- be plain speaking
- be passionate about creating well run environments
Please contact us today.
We will give you a 30 minute Collective Asset Governance Assessment.
The assessment will outline the top 10 areas of owners corporation governance that effect future property values.
We will recommend some changes your owners’ corporation could make.