Request a Section 184 Certificate
A certificate issued under Section 184 of the NSW Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 can be ordered using the form below.
Let’s get started.
A Section 184 Certificate gives key information about the strata scheme, including:
- An address where the records and financial statements can be viewed
- The names and addresses of the executive committee members, the managing agent and caretaker (if there is one)
- The levies to be paid by the owners
- Outstanding levies
- Special by-laws made by the owners corporation in the past two years.
* Before NSW Strata Law changes came into affect in November 2016, this certificate was known as a Section 109 Certificate. A Section 26 is the equivalent certificate under the Community Land Management Act.
Statutory fees apply for the provision of these certificates.
Payment must be made to Independent Unit Management before a certificate will be issued.
Please call us on 02 9822 7800 if you have any questions.